|Name||:||Dr. Pramod Kumar|
Department of Livestock Farm Complex
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
|Phone||:||+91 7011039362, 9973569870|
Area of Specialization:
- Bypass Protein
- Silage Preparation
- Feed block Development
- Round the year fodder production
- Ration formulation of livestock and poultry
- Mineral mixture preparation
- To making feeding schedule of farm animals.
- Proximate analysis of feed ingredients
Five best Research articles:
- Pramod kumar et. al (2016). Performance of buffalo calves as influenced by inclusion of formaldehyde treated mustard oil cake in the ration. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition. Vol. 34(2):214-218.
- Pallavi Sinha, Sanjay Kumar, Kausulendra Kumar, Chandramoni, P.ksingh, Deepak Kuamr, Pramod Kumar, Jyoti Kumari (2017): Inclusion of Mannan-oligosaccharide and α-Tocopherol in the diet: Their Effect on growth performance and carcass characteristics of broiler chicken. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition. 34(2):214-218.
|Research Paper(including case study)||:||02|
Members of Professional Societies
- Society of Farm and Companion animals
- Alumni BVC
- Certificate of Appreciation by Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, Bihar Animal Sciences University Patna.
- Qualified National Eligibility Test (NET) 2016conducted by ASRB, New Delhi.