|Name||:||Dr. Bipin Kumar|
Deptt. of Veterinary Medicine
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization:
- Hemoprotozoal diseases of animals.
- Animal disease management.
- Canine internal Medicine
Five best Research articles:
- Bipin Kumar, S.P. Verma, B.S. Sinha and Sudhanshu Shekhar (2008) Therapeutic efficacy of Alum-boric acid in bovine Babesiosis. Indian Veterinary journal 85:1107
- Bipin Kumar, Pallav Shekhar &Nirbhay Kumar (2010) A clinical study on neonatal calf diarrhea. IntasPolivet11 :233-235 antioxidant status and erythrocyte fracility in theileriasis in calves. Indian J. Anim. Res. 52 1762-1765.
- Bipin Kumar, D.B. Mondal and M.V. Jithin (2019) Evaluation of Reactive Oxidative Damage on Erythrocytic Cells Due to Clinical Babesiosis in Lactating Cows. International journal of livestock research 9:55-64.
- Bipin Kumar, D.B. Mondal and M.V. Jithin (2018) Oxidant markers and their impact on antioxidant status and erythrocyte fracility in theileriasis in calves. Indian J. Anim. Res. 52 1762-1765.
- MV Jithin, DB Mondal, R Raguvaran, Bipin Kumar,RVS Mandal,SonamBhatt,K.P.Singh and K.Madhesh (2020) Hepatoprotectant potential of sodium alginate coated catechin nanoparticle(SACC-NPs) in rat model. Inorganic and Nano-metal chemistry
Member of Professional society
- India society for Veterinary Medicine
- Bihar veterinary council
Completed Research Projects:
|Sl .No||Title of the project||Duration||Funding agency||PI/Co-PI|
|1||Prevalence of gastroentritits in dogs with special reference to etiology, hematological changes and its therapeutic management in and around Patna||2013-15||Bihar agricultural University,Sabour Bhagalpur||PI|
|2||Incidence of intestinal helminth parasites in goat and their therapeutic management||2013-15||Bihar agricultural university, Sabour Bhagalpur||Co-PI|
|3.||Serum metabolic profiling during transition period in cross breed dairy cattle and their association with milk production||2013-15||Bihar agricultural university, Sabour Bhagalpur||Co-PI|
|4||Formulation of area specific mineral mixture based on soil plant animal continuum in Bihar||2011-15||ICAR,RCER||Co-PI|
|5||Epidemiological study of various animal diseases||ADMAS||Co-PI|
Honours and Awards
- Merit scholarship during BVSc &AH.
- Merit scholarship during M.V. Sc.
- Appreciation award from Natural Remedies