Area of Specialization:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Canine Medicine
- Small Ruminant Medicine
- Blood transfusion
Five Best Research Articles:
- Mithilesh Kumar, Ranveer Kumar Sinha and Deepak Kumar (2020).Surgical Removal of Shaving Blade from Stomach of Dog.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences,9(3): 2710-2714
- Ranveer Kumar Sinha, Bibha Kumari and Bipin Kumar (2018).HaemorrhagicSepticaemia in Buffaloes and its Therapeutic Management – A Report of 3 Cases.International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, Special Issue-7:2633-2636
- Nishant Prakash,Bibha Kumari, Ranveer Kumar Sinha, A. K. Das and Surendra Chaurasia (2018).International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences,Special Issue-7: 4560-4566
- Anil Kumar, Ranveer Kumar Sinha, Archana, G. D. Singh and Ajeet Kumar(2019). Clinical management of jaundice in calves associated with bovine anaplasmosis. Journal of pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, 8(3): 2769-2771
- Anil Kumar, Ankesh Kumar, Ranveer Kumar Sinha, Ramesh Tiwary and Nikee Kumari(2018).Clinical management of frustrating canine generalized demodecosis in a female germanshephard dog: A case report.The Pharma Innovation Journal, 7(4):634-636
Member of Professional society:
- Indian Society for Veterinary Medicine.
- Society of Extension Education.
- Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice.
- Completed Research Projects:
|1||Prevalence of gastroenteritis in dogs with special reference to etiology, haematological changes and its therapeutic management in and around Patna” (ProjectCodeS.P/A.H/BVC/ 2013-8)||2014 – 2016||Bihar Agricultural University,
|2||Incidence of gastrointestinal helminth parasites in goat and theirtherapeutic management(Project Code-S.P/A.H/BVC/2013-7)||2013 -2015||Bihar Agricultural University,