|Name||:||Dr. R. K. Nirala|
Department of Livestock Production Management
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of specialization:
- Cattle production
- Poultry production
- Ravikant Nirala, S.S. Singh, F.I. Shad and P. C. Himanshu. 2009. Effect of with and withoutphytase on varying level of bran diet on the performance of broiler. Indian Journal of Animal Production Management, 25 (3-4): 74-77.
- P.C. Himanshu, Chandramoni, Ravikant Nirala, P.K. Singh. 2009. Effect of replacing fish meal with full fat soybean on carcass traits and its economics in cockerel. Indian Journal of Animal Production Management, 25 (3-4): 103-106.
- Ravikant Nirala, S. S. Singh, Shankar Singh and P. C. Himanshu. 2010. Effect of phytase on carcass traits and their economics of production in broiler. Indian Journal of Animal Production Management, 26 (1-2): 1-4.
- Ravikant Nirala, S.S. Singh, Ravi Ranjan K. Sinha and Dilip Kumar Hajra. 2010. Effect of dietary supplementation of phytase in wheat bran based diet on the performance of broiler chicken. Indian Journal Poultry Science, 45(2): 229-230.
- Ajay Kumar, C. Latha , R. K. Nirala, Brijesh Kumar. 2011. Seroprevalance of brucellosis in cattle, buffaloes and goats in Wayanad, Kerala. IJAPM, 27(1-2): 42-44.
- Popular article : 5
- Book chapters written : 2
- TV/Radio talks: : 4
Members of Professional Societies:
- Indian Society of Animal Production and Management
- Society for Upliftment of Rural Economy, Varanasi
- Indian Poultry Science Association, Izatnagar
Honours and Awards:
- Best Teacher Award (2016) by Society for Upliftment of Rural Economy (SURE), Varanasi.
- Distinguished Scientist Award (2018) by Society for Agriculture Innovation and Development (SAID), Ranchi
- Best Professional Award (2019) by Society for Agriculture Innovation and Development (SAID), Ranchi