Duties and Responsibilities of Finance Comptroller
- The Finance Controller shall be responsible for preparation of the budget and the statement of accounts of the University.
- The Finance Controller shall manage the funds and investments of the University. He shall be responsible for ensuring that the expenditure is made as authorized.
- The Finance Controller shall arrange periodical internal inspection of the accounts maintained in the various units of the University.
- The Finance Controller shall be responsible for the maintenance of the accounts of the University in the form and manner as approved by the Board and keep constant watch on the state of cash and bank balance and on the state of investment.
- The Finance Controller shall see that the register of buildings, farms, furniture / equipment’s and other items are maintained up-to-date and that the stock checking is conducted of all items in all offices and units of the University.