Area of specialization:
- Animal Breeding,
- Molecular Genetics,
Five Best Publications:
- Sharma M, Mathesh K, Dandapat P, Mariappan A K, Kumar R, Kumari S, Kapur V, Mann S, Jindal N, Basnsal N, Kadiwar R, Kumar A, Gupta N, Pawde A M and Sharma A K.(2023). Emergence of Mycobacterium orygis – Associated Tuberculosis in Wild Ruminants, India. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 29 (3): 661-63.
- Kumari S, Bhushan B, Kumar A, Panigrahi M, Mehrotra A, Kumar G R , Chauhan A, Malla W A, Kumar S, Gaur G K and Dutt T.(2022). Comparison of gene expression profile in indigenous Ghurrah and exotic Landrace piglets. The Pharma Innovation Journal.11 (7): 2491-2493.
- Mehrotra A, Bhushan B, Kumar A, Panigrahi M, Chauhan A, Kumari S, Saini B L, Dutt T and Mishra B P. (2022). Characterisation and comparison of immune response mechanisms in an indigenous and a commercial pig breed after classical swine fever vaccination. Animal Genetics. 53(1): 68-79.
- Sharma N, Narang R, Kashyap N, Kumari S, Kaur S and Ratwan P. (2018). Genetic analysis of persistency in HF crossbred cattle at an organized farm of northern India. Tropical animal health and production. 50: 1219-1225.
- Kumari S, Narang R, Malhotra P, Sharma N and Mehrotra A. (2019). Evaluation of reproductive performance of crossbred cattle maintained at an organized farm in Punjab. The Pharma Innovation Journal. 8(7): 159-162.
Other Publication :
- Research Article : 09
- Popular Article : 06
- Book Chapter : 04
Members of Professional Societies :
|S. No.||Name of Society||Duration||Details|
|1||Indian Society of Animal Genetics and Breeding (ISAGB)||Life member||ISAGB/501/475|
Research Activities : NIL
Honours and Awards:
|S. No.||Name of Honours and Awards||Awarding Organization||Year|
|1||Merit scholarship award during B.V.Sc.&A.H.||Bihar Agricultural University, Bhagalpur, Sabour,||2007-2012|
|2||Merit scholarship award during M.V.Sc.||Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Ludhiana||2013-2015|
|3||Institute scholarship award during Ph.D.||ICAR- IVRI, Izzatnagar, Bareilly||2015-2017|
|4||NFSC- Scholarship during Ph.D.||University Grants Commission, New-Delhi||2017|