|Name||:||Ms. Sarvjeet Kaur|
Department of Dairy Extension Education
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Technology,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Ms. Sarvjeet Kaur completed her under graduation in Bachelor of Science, Agriculture (Hons.) from Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur in the year 2017 and secured first position in the University. She has completed her Master’s of Science in Extension Education from Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab, where she bagged first position in the Extension Education Department for the academic session 2017-2019. She is pursuing PhD from National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal. Moreover, she has earned Post Graduate Diploma in Animal Welfare and Post Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Extension Management from IGNOU. New Delhi and MANAGE, Hyderabad respectively. She has also completed a six-week online course on Conservation Agriculture-based Sustainable Intensification (agMOOCs) and an eight-week online course on Fundamentals of Agricultural Extension (agMOOCs). Apart from three research papers and one review paper, she has published eight popular articles and three book chapters till date.
Area of specialization:
- Diffusion and Technology Adoption
- Behavioural Change
- Impact Assessment
- Nonparametric data analysis
Five Best Publications:
- Kaur S, Kaur P and Kumar P (2019). Awareness of Farmers Regarding Soil Health Card Scheme. Int J. curre. Microbio. App. Sci 8(11): 2206-2210.
- Kaur S, Kaur P and Kumar P (2020). Farmers’ Knowledge of Soil Health Card and Constraints in its Use. J. Ext. Edu. 56(1): 28-32.
- Kaur S, Kaur P and Kumar P (2021). Constraints faced by the farmers in the use of Soil Health Card. Multilogic in Science. 9 (32): 487-88.
- Singh N, Raj K and Kaur S (2021) Pros and Cons of Women Empowerment Methodologies and Approaches: A Review. Agricultural Reviews. DOI: 10.18805/ag.R-2121.
Honours and Awards:
- University Gold Medal, first position in the B. Sc (Hons) Agriculture, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bhagalpur
- Dean’s Merit Award in M.Sc (Extension Education), College of Agriculture, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, Punjab
- Dean’s Merit Award for Semester I and Semester II in PhD, Dairy Extension Division, ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute, Karnal, Haryana.
- Best Paper Presentation Award (Poster), Indian Society of Extension Education ISEE National Seminar- 2019 On Socio Digital Approaches for Transforming Indian Agriculture, ISEE, New Delhi.
- Best Research Paper Presentation Award, International Society of Extension Education (INSEE), Nagpur, India. International Conference on Market Led Extension Management: Focus on Covid 19.
- Article of the Month (Oct) Award for the article Role of Extension Workers in Rural development, Vigyan Varta, E-ISSN: 2582-9467.
- Best Poster Award (1st Prize) in International Conference on Sustainable Innovations in Dairying (ICSID 2015) organized by DTSI, Karnal and BAU, Sabour at Rajgir, Bihar.
- Best Research Poster Award (1st Prize) in conference jointly organized by BHU, Varanashi and SASNET at BHU, Varanashi (2011).