Area of Specialization :
- Molecular Biology
- Cancer Biology
Five best Research articles:
- Behera, A., Sravanthi, K., Kumar, L. K., Vedamurthy, G. V., Singh, D., & Onteru, S. K. (2021). Association of taurine with ovarian follicular steroids and postpartum anestrus condition in Murrah buffaloes. Domestic Animal Endocrinology, 74, 106511.P
- Priyadarsini, S., Panda, S., Singh, R., Behera, A., Biswal, P., Mech, P., & Ramaiyan, K. (2020). In silico structural delineation of nucleocapsid protein of SARS-CoV-2. J. Entomol. Zool. Stud, 8(2), 06-10.
- Sravanthi, K., Verma, S., Kumar, T., Behera, A., Surla, G. N., Veerappa, V., … & Onteru, S. (2023). Association of a single nucleotide polymorphism (c.-1001A> G) in the gonadotropin inhibitory hormone (GnIH) gene with post-partum anestrus in Indian Murrah buffalo.
Honours and Awards
- Recipient of Merit Certificate for Discipline wise Topper in Animal Biochemistry during post graduation at ICAR-NDRI
- Recipient of Dean’s Merit Awardee for scoring GPA>8.5 during post graduation at ICAR-NDRI
- Qualified ICAR’s (Indian Council of Agricultural Research) National Eligibility Test (NET), Government of India.
- 2nd Best Poster Presentation at 6th National Symposium and Annual Convention of SVBBI
- 2nd Best Paper Presentation at 6th National Symposium and Annual Convention of SVBBI
Members of Professional Societies
- Society of Biological Chemists
- Registered under Odisha Veterinary Council (OVC), India.