Area of specialization:
- Major area: Veterinary public health Specialization:
Five Best Publications:
- Saha Roy, S. Bacteriological Quality and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Pattern of Public Health-Significant Bacteria in Raw Chevon from Tripura, Indian Journal of Small ruminants, 2021, 27(2) 234-40.
- Saha Roy, S. Spectrum of Public health significant and antibiotic resistant microorganisms isolated from mobile phones of meat and fish handlers. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences,2018. 7(07): 193-204.
- Saha Roy S., Willayat M. M. and Hussain S. A. Studies on Isolation, identification and antibiogram of Bacillus cereus from smoked fish (Phari) in Kashmir Valley, India. Journal of pure and applied microbiology,2013. 7(1):609-14.
- Saha Roy, S., Pramanik, A.K., Sarkar, S. and Misra, S. S. Comparative Molecular Epidemiological Studies on Bovine and Human Cryptosporidiosis. Indian Journal of Animal Science, 2010. 80(10): 945–955.
- Saha Roy, S., Sarkar, S., Batabyal, S., Pramanik, A.K. and Das, P. Observations on the epidemiology of bovine cryptosporidiosis in India. Veterinary Parasitology, 2006. 141(3-4):330-333.
Research Articles : 28
Members of Professional Societies:
- Indian Association of Veterinary Public Health Specialists (IAVPHS)
- Indian Society for Sheep and Goat Production and Utilization (ISSGPU)
- Association of Public Health Veterinarians (APHV)
A. Completed Research Project
|Title of Research Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/Co-PI|
|1.||Molecular mapping and epidemiology of caprine cryptosporidiosis in Tripura||03 years & 06 months||Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India||PI|
|2.||Molecular epidemiology and Public Health Significance of water-borne Cryptosporidiosis in Tripura||03 years||Department of Science and technology, Govt. of India. (SYST)||
B. Ongoing Research Project : NIL
Honours & Awards:
- Best Paper presentation award: International e-symposium on “One Health Concept: Opportunities and Perspectives in Present Scenario” & XVII Annual Conference of Indian Association of Veterinary Public Health Specialists (IAVPHS), 28-29 May, 2021. Title of Paper “Molecular epidemiological studies on Cryptosporidium spp. detected from different water sources in Tripura”.