|Name||:||Dr. Diwakar Mishra|
Department of Dairy Technology
Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Dairy Technology,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of specialization:
- Dairy Technology
- Food Technology
- Traditional Indian Dairy Products
Five Best Publications:
- Effect of different coagulants on the yield, sensory, instrumental colour and textural characteristics of cow’s milk Paneer. Ranjan Kumar, Diwakar Mishra, Harinkumar Sutariya, Madhabhai B Chaudhary and Kulkarni J Rao. International Journal of Dairy Technology. 2019. Volume 72(2); 1-9.
- Antimicrobial properties of black grape (Vitis vinifera L.) peel extracts against antibiotic-resistant pathogenic bacteria and toxin producing molds. Devbrat Yadav, Arvind Kumar, Pramod Kumar and Diwakar Mishra. Indian Journal Of Pharmacology, November-December: 2015, Vol. 47( 6):663-667.
- Optimization and functional analysis of Guava enriched chocolate formulation. Smita Singh, D Mishra and Anil K Chauhan. Indian Journal of Dairy Science. December 2018 Volume 71(6); 571-578.
- Effect of black pepper extract on sensory attributes and shelf life of paneer. Diwakar Mishra, Jayaraj Rao and Santosh Anand. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2021; 10(4): 732-736.
- Effect of pH on Sensory, Textural, Microbial Quality and Shelf-life of Paneer. Diwakar Mishra, K. Jayaraj Rao, Rashmi Bhardwaj, Harin Sutariya, Roshan S. Kavitkar and Wangdare Sachin Subhash. Intl. J. Food. Ferment. Technol., December: 2016, Vol. 6(2), 405-414.
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Indian Dairy Association and Association of Food Scientists & Technologists