|Name||:||Dr Rashmi Rekha Kumari|
|Address||:||Assistant Professor & Head
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization:
- Veterinary Pharmacology
- Heavy Metal Toxicology
- Osteoarthritis and Herbal drug formulation
- Animal Diseases
Five best Research articles:
- Kumari, Rashmi Rekha; Lingaraju, M C; Gupta, G; More, A.S; Balaganur, V; Kumar, D; Kumar, Pankaj; Kumar, D; Sharma, A.K; Mishra, S.K. and Tandan, S.K. (2015). Effect of Alcoholic Extract of Entada pursaetha DC on Monosodium iodoacetate –induced Osteoarthritis Pain in Rats. Indian Journal of Medical Research.141 (4): 454-462. [NAAS 2020 (I075) Rating 7.25]
- Kumari, Rashmi Rekha, Lingaraju, M C., Gupta, G., More, A S., Balaganur, V., Kumar, D., Kumar, Pankaj, Kumar, D., Sharma, A K., Mishra, S.K., Tandan, S.K. (2017). Anti-inflammatory effect of alcoholic extract of Entada pursaetha DC in LPS-induced inflammation in mice and RAW264.7 cells. Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics. 54(3&4):140-149
- Amar S. More, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Gaurav Gupta et al. (2013). Effect of iNOS inhibitor S-methyl isothiourea in Acetaminophen induced osteoarthritis pain: for osteoarthritis therapy Pharmcology, Biochemistry & Behaviour, 103(4):764-72158-161. [NAAS Rating: 8.75]
- Amar S. More, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Gaurav Gupta, Kandaswamy Kathirvel, Milindmitra K. Lonare, Rohini S. Dhayagude, Dhirendra Kumar, Dinesh Kumar, Anil K Sharma, Surendra K .Tandan(2012). Effect of S-methylisothiourea in acetaminophen induced hepatotoxicity in Rat. Naunyn-Schmiedeberg’s Archive of pharmacology, 385(11), 1127-1139 [ NAAS Rating: 8.56]
- Venkanna Balaganur, Nitya Nand Pathak, Madhu Cholenahalli Lingaraju, Amar Sunil More,Najeeb Latief, Rashmi Rekha Kumari, Dinesh Kumar and Surendra K. Tandan. (2014). Chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory effects of S-methylisothiourea, an inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibitor in cartilage and synovial explants model of osteoarthritis Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 66(7), 1021-1031 [NAAS Rating: 8.41].
Members of Professional Societies
- Indian Science Congress
- Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Indian Society for Veterinary Medicine
- Best Oral Paper Presentation Award (III). Session: Avian and Exotic birds XXXII ISVPM Convention 2014, Jammu
- Best Poster Award (First), International Conference on Sustainable innovation in Dairying (ICSID), International Convention Centre, Rajgir 2-5 April, 2015.
- Best Women Scientist Award,2018, International conference on Rural livelihood Improvement By enhancing farmers Income through Sustainable Innovative Agri and Allied Enterprises, held at BIT, Patna from 30th Oct- 1st Nov.
- Official spotlight(Research Category), 7th Academic Brilliance Award-19 presented by EET CRS Research wing for excellence in professional education and industry.