|Address||:||Assistant Professor & Head
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization:
- Assessment of Adverse effect of Ivermectin in Goats
Five best Research articles:
- Archana, Kumar, N., Gond, V.K., Kumar, S., Singh, S.D and Jaychandran,C (2013)“Clinico-haematobiochemical Profile After Repeated Subcutaneous Administration of Ivermectin in goats” Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology 12(2):79-81
- Kumar, A., Sinha, R.K., Archana, Singh, G.D. and Ajeet Kumar” Clinical management of jaundice in calves associated with bovine anaplasmosis” Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry 2019;8(3): 2769-2771
- Kumar, A., Kumar,R., Archana and Kumari, N. “A successful Treatment report on rabits infected with Sarcoptic mange” The Pharma Innovation Journal 2018; 7(2): 01-03
- Kumari,N., Kumar, A., Shashi Kala, Archana and Singh, G.D. “Therapeutic Management of Generalized Demodicosis in a Female Rottweiler Dog” International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences 2018 Special Issue-7: 3463-3466
- Kumar H., Tiwari,R., Kumar,A., Singh,S., Shekhar,P., Archana, Singh,N.K. “Antioxidant and calculolytic effect of Lycopodiumin male goats suffering from Obstructive urolithiasis”. Organized by Bihar Animal Sciences University, Patna, & Indian society for Sheep and Goat Production and utilization (ISSGPU), (Page no- 177).
|Research Papers Published in Index Journal||:||10|
|Abstract published in conference||:||05|
|T.V talk/Radio Talk||:||25|
|S.N.||Name of the Research Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/ Co-PI|
|1||Outreach Programme on ‘Monitoring of Drug Residues and Environmental Pollutants’||2009 to till date||I.C.A.R.||Co-PI|
Members of Professional Societies
- Life Member, Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Life member Bihar Pashu Chikitsa Parishad.
- Awarded for the demonstration of VERU stall under the premises of Bihar state Disaster Management Authority on Bihar Diwas programme –BSDMA at Gandhi Maidan,Patna. (22nd -24th March-18)
- Awarded Second prize in Oral Presentation ISSGPU-2019. Hareram Kumar1, Ramesh Tiwari1*, Ajeet Kumar2, Sukhjinder singh1, Pallav Shekhar3, Archana4, Nirbhay kumar Singh5 “Antioxidant and calculolytic effect of Lycopodiumin male goats suffering from Obstructive urolithiasis”.
- Appreciation Award in recognition of contribution in Coordination in University Functions & Webinars. – By Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Bihar Animal Sciences University, Patna. (29/08/2020)