Area of Specialization:
- Ethnopharmacology especially Anticancer and antioxidative studies.
- Residue toxicology of antibiotics.
Five best Research articles:
- Ganguli, B., Kumar, N., Ahmad, A.H. and Rastogi, S.K. (2018). Influence of phytochemical composition on in vitro antioxidant and reducing activities of Indian ginseng [Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal] root extracts. J. Ginseng Research. 42: 463-469.
- Kumar, N., Ahmad, A.H., Gopal, A. and Singh, S.P. (2016). Haemato-biochemical profile after acute toxicity of Trianthema portulacstrum Linn. In Wistar rats. J. Vet. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 15 (2): 1-3.
- Kumar, N., Ahmad, A.H., Gopal, A., Sriniwasu, M. and Singh, S.P. (2015). Screening methods for anticancerous drugs. J. Vet. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 14 (1): 1-7.
- Kumar N., Kumar B., Singh S.D. & Jayachandran C. (2012) Haematobiochemical profile after repeated administration of pefloxacin in goats. J. Vet. Pharmacol. Toxicol. 11 (1-2): 56-58.
- Narayan, J.P., Kumar, N., Jha, H. N. and Jayachandran, C. (2009). Effect of probenecid on kinetics of enrofloxacin in lactating goats after subcutaneous administration. Ind. J. Exp. Biol. 47 (1): 29-32.
|S.N.||Name of the Research Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/ Co-PI|
|1.||Outreach Programme on ‘Monitoring of Drug Residues and Environmental Pollutants’||2009 to till date||I.C.A.R.||P.I.|
|2.||Indian Network of Fisheries and Animal Antimicrobial Resistance (INFAAR)||2020 onwards||I.C.A.R.||Co-P.I.|
Members of Professional Societies
- Life Member of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology (ISVPT) and subscriber of Indian Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology. [Membership No. : L-166]
- Life Member of Indian Association of Veterinary Public Health Specialists (IAVPHS) and subscriber of Indian Journal of Veterinary Public Health. [Membership No. : 366]
- Life Member of Progressive Research – An International Journal, Society for Scientific Development in Agriculture and Technology, Jhansi (U.P.), INDIA.
- Life Member of Indian Society for Veterinary Medicine (ISVM) and subscriber of Indian Journal of Veterinary Medicine.
- Member of Editorial Board of Progressive Research – An International Journal.
- Member of Executive Committee of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology (ISVPT) for the period 2008 – 2012 (for two consecutive terms).
- Awarded Merit Scholarship in undergraduate degree programme throughout the academic session 1996-2001.
- Received Second Best Poster Presentation Award during IXth Annual Conference of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology (ISVPT) at Anand.