|Name||:||Dr. Ramesh Tiwari|
Department of Surgery and Radiology
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization:
- Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapy in Tissue Healing.
- Surgical affection of Teat and Udder in Dairy Animals
- Minimal Invasive Surgery: Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic Imaging: Radiology & Ultrasonography
Five best Research articles:
- Tiwary, R., Hoque, M., Maiti, S. K., Singh, G. R. and Gupta, O. P. (2005). Comparative evaluation of therapeutic regimens of obstructive thelitis in buffalo. Buffalo journal. 21:75-87
- Tiwary, R., Hoque, M., Maiti, S. K., Singh, G. R. and Kumar, N. (2005). Comparative evaluation of suture materials and suture techniques for the management of traumatic teat lesions in buffaloes. Journal of Applied Animal Research. 29:33-36.
- Tiwary, R., Amarpal., Kinjavdekar, P., Aithal, H. P., Pawde, A. M. and Singh, R. (2013). Effect of IGF-1 and Uncultured Autologous Bone-Marrow-Derived Mononuclear Cells on Repair of Osteochondral Defect in Rabbits. Cartilage: XX(X).1-12.
- Maiti, S. K., Tiwary, R., Vashan, S. P. and Dutta, A. (2005). Xylazine, diazepam and midazolam premedicated ketamine anaesthesia in white leghorn cockerels for typhlectomy.Jour. South African Veterinary Association.77 (1):12-18.
- Singh, S., Dimri, U. K., Sharma, M. C., Swarup. D., Kumar, M. and Tiwary, R. (2012). Psoroptes Cuniculi induced oxidative imbalance in rabbits and its alleviation by using vitamins A, D3, E, and H as adjunctive remedial. Trop. Anim. Health Prod.44:43-48
|Research Publication- International & National||:||–|
Members of Professional Societies
- Indian Society for Veterinary Surgery (ISVS-1143)
- Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice (R-212/2774/2018)
- Life member Society for Upliftment of Rural Economy, VARANASI, India. (Membership No. LM-0288/2018)
- Society for Promotion of Farm & Companion Animals (SPFCA-11/2020)
Research Activities: –
Ongoing Research Projects:
|Title of Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/Co-PI|
|1.||“Studies on urohydropropulsion and Tubecystostomy for surgical Management of Urolithiasis in Goats”||2018||BASU, Patna||PI|
|2.||Augmenting Veterinary Clinical Diagnostic and Therapeutic Facilities at University Referral Hospital under||2020||RKVY-RAFTAR||PI|
|3.||Strengthening and upgradation of TVCC as Experiential Learning Unit for pet animals.||2017||ICAR||Co-PIs|
|4.||Network Project on Buffalo Improvement at ICAR-RCER Patna||2017||ICAR, New Delhi||Co-PIs|
- Recipient of ICAR-JRF Award During Post Graduation at IVRI.
- Second Prize in Poster Presentation, XXXII Annual convention IAVMI-2019
- Second Prize in Oral Presentation, ISSGPU-2019
- Certificate of Appreciation for Online Teaching and Clinical Services, BASU, Patna.