|Name||:||Dr Rajesh Kumar|
Department of Surgery and Radiology
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization:
- Small and Large Animal Anaesthesia
- Small and Large Animal Orthopaedic Surgery
- Small and Large Animal Soft Tissue Surgery
Five best Research articles:
- Rajesh Kumar, M. Singh, N. K. Verma, Aakash, Sasikala R, R. Kumar and M.hoque. Systemic effects and clinical application of medetomidine in animals: A review. Indian Journal of Animal Research. 2020.54:1063-1068.
- Rajesh Kumar, Aakanksha, AK Das, NK Verma, AC Saxena and M Hoque. Systemic effects and clinical application of dexmedetomidine. The Pharma Innovation Journal 2020; 9(11): 241-246.
- Rajesh kumar, Khan Sharun, Naveen Kumar Verma, Sasikala R, Mohd Arif Basha, AM Pawde and Amarpal Management of obstructive urolithiasis in a bullock by urethrotom. Journal of pharmacology and Phytochemistry, 2019 8(3): 2080-2082
- Rajesh Kumar, Ramesh Tiwary; G.D. Singh and Mithlesh Kumar. External skeletal fixation for long bone fracture management–a clinical study in 12 bovine calves. Intas Polivet 2016 (1): 122-126.
- Rajesh Kumar, Sanjiv Kumar, G.D. Singh, Archana Kumari and Mithlesh Kumar. Clinical Management of Peri-parturient Udder Edema in Bovine. Indian Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 2017: 18 (1): 132-135.
Members of Professional Societies
- Indian Society of Veterinary Surgery (Life member)
- Indian Society for Advancement of Canine practice (Life member)
- Association of Indian Zoo and Wildlife Veterinarian (Life member)
Research Activities: –
Ongoing Research Projects:
|Title of Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/Co-PI|
|1.||Economical External Skeletal fixation for long bone fracture management in calves and small ruminants||2012-16||State Plan||PI|
|2.||Emu Farming||2012-16||State Plan||PI|
- Ist best oral award in National Seminar on Environmental protection for improving animal and human health in Surgical management of compound distal fracture of humerus in a white Dobe.8-10may 2020.
- 2nd best oral award in XIIth Annual Convention of Association of Indian Zoo & Wildlife Veterinarian in Management of septic compound tibial fracture in black buck.29-30 September 2018.