Main Function of the Placement Cell
- To create a database of the recruiters including industries and different organizations.
- To act as liaison unit between students and recruiters.
- To create awareness among the students about placements in different organisations.
- The Placement cell contact different Veterinary pharmaceuticals / Banks/ Insurance firms/ feed, dairy and meat processing industries /others to organize the campus interviews for the recruitment of the graduates and postgraduate students of the university.
- Proper guidance to students for skill improvement by organizing trainings for personality development, communication skill, mock group discussions etc. as well as training for competitive examinations for JRF/SRF/ARS/Civil Cervices etc.
- Proper guidance to students for self-employments including setting up of pet clinics/poultry/ livestock farms/milk or meat or feed processing units/fish farms.