|Name||:||Dr. Kaushal Kumar|
|Address||:||Assistant Professor & Head
Department of Veterinary Pathology
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of Specialization :
- Animal Oncology
- Poultry Pathology
- Clinical Pathology
Five best Research articles:
- Kaushal Kumar, Singh, K.K., Gupta M.K. and Singh G.D. (2020). AgNOR Count in differentiation of invasive and in situ form of NMU induced mammary ductular adenocarcinoma in wistar rat. J. Exp. Zool. India, Vol. 23, No. 2, pp. 1729-1735.
- Kumar, K., Katiyar, A.K., Swamy, M., Sahni, Y.P. and Kumar, N. (2017). Hepatogenic effect of Eclipta alba on experimentally induced liver toxicity in albino rats. J. of Vet. Pharmacology and Toxicology, Vol-16(1) pp-23-26.
- Kumar, K. Gupta, M. K., Singh, K. K. and Kumar, S. (2016). Pathomorphology of porcine polycystic kidney: A case report. Indain J. Vet. Path. 40(2): pp-181-182.
- Kumar, K., Singh, K. K., Gupta, M.K., Roy, B.K., Kumar, S., and Lakra, P.P. (2015). Correlation of AgNORcount with biological behavior of N-Nitroso-N-Methylurea(NMU)-induced squamous cell carcinoma in Wistar rat. Indain J. Vet. Path. 39(4):pp-328-333.
- Kumar, K., Katiyar, A.K., Swamy, M., Sahni, Y.P. and Kumar, S. (2013). Hepatoprotective effect of Eclipta alba on experimentally induced liver damage in rats Indian J. Vet. Pathol., 37(2) : pp-159-163.
Honours and Awards
- Dr. M. L. Malhotra Memorial Award for Best Poster presentation award (22-23 Feb, 2020), by Indian Association of Veterinary Pathologists (IAVP), Izatnagar, UP.
- Best Oral Presentation Award (2019), by Science & Tech Society for Integrated Rural Improvement, Telangana.
- Certificate of appreciation awarded for outstanding contribution and untiring help in National Seminar on “Current scenario and future strategies for augmenting productivity of small ruminant organised by ISSGPU in collaboration of BASU on 14-16 Feb. 2019
- Outstanding Young Professional Award (2019), by Science & Tech Society for Integrated Rural Improvement, Telangana.
- Distinguished Dairy Professional Award (2019), by Dairy Technocrat’s Association
- Outstanding PhD Thesis Award (2018), by Society for Agriculture Innovation & Development, Jharkhand.
- Young Scientist Award (2018), by Society for Agriculture Innovation & Development, Jharkhand.
- Excellence in Teaching Award (2018), by Society for Agriculture Innovation & Development, Jharkhand
Members of Professional Societies
- Indian Association of Veterinary Pathologists (IAVP), Izzatnagar.
- International Science Community Association (ISCA), MP
- Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata, WB
- Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, Anand, Gujarat.
- Society for Agriculture Innovation & Development (SAID), Jharkhand.
Ongoing Research Projects:
Title of the Project
|Evaluation of Proliferative and apoptotic markers in Canine mammary tumour for diagnosis and prognosis||2019 -2021||BASU, Patna||Principal Investigator|
|Establishment of Regional Diagnosis Laboratory||2019-2020||RKVY-RAFTAAR||Principal Investigator|