|Name||:||Dr. Anil Kumar|
Department of Veterinary Clinical Complex
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of specialization:
- Blood Transfusion in small animals
- Hemoprotozoan disease of livestock
- Anil Kumar and S. Haque (2013). Studies On Therapeutic Efficacy of Fresh and Stored Blood Transfusion in Clinically Anemic Canines. The Indian Journal of Field Veterinarians. Vol.9, No.2, PP: 23-25.
- Anil Kumar and Rajesh Kumar (2016). Effect of Blood Transfusion On Clinic-Biochemical Parameters in Anaemic Pups” The Indian Journal of Veterinary Science & Biotechnology. Vol.12, No.1, PP: 41-44.
- Anil Kumar, M K Singh, G D Singh1, Nikee Kumari and Shashi Kala (2019). Bovine Theileriosis and Its Therapeutic Management in Crossbred Cows- A Clinical Study in 3 Cases. Journal of Agri Search, 6(Special Issue):119-121
- Anil Kumar, Pallav Shekhar, G.D. Singh, Ramesh Tiwary and Ajit Kumar (2019). Canine Ehrlichiosis in A Dachshund Dog and Its Therapeutic Management. Indian Journal of Canine Practice, Volume 11 (1):25-26.
- Anil Kumar, Ranveer Kumar Sinha, Archana, GD Singh and Ajeet Kumar (2019). Clinical Management of Jaundice in Calves Associated with Bovine Anaplasmosis. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 8(3): 2769-2771.
- Popular Article : 04
- Radio Talk : 18
Members of Professional Societies:
- Indian Society of Veterinary Medicine (ISVM)
- Veterinary Internal and Preventive Medicine (VIPM)
- Indian Society of Advance Canine Practice (ISACP)