|Name||:||Dr. Dushyant Yadav|
Department of Livestock Farm Complex (VGO)
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
|Phone||:||+91 8299308955, 9045870607|
Area of Specialization:
- Semen Biology
- Embryo Transfer and IVF
- Female Reproduction of large and small ruminant
- Male and Female reproduction of Pets
- Veterinary Gynaecology
- Veterinary Obstetrics and Gynaecological Surgery
Five best Research articles:
- P. Perumal, N. Savino, C.T.R. Sangma, S. Chang, T.Z.T. Sangtam, M.H. Khan, G. Singh, Brijesh Kumar, D. Yadav, N. Srivastava. (2017). Effect of season and age on scrotal circumference, testicular parameters and endocrinological profiles in Mithun bulls. Theriogenology Vol. 98: 23-29 ISSN: 0093691X, E18793231, NAAS Rating: 8.09.
- Verma, A.K., Mahla, A.S., Chaudhari, R.K., Singh, A.K., Khatti, A., Singh, S.K., Dutta, N., Singh, G., Sarkar, M., Kumar, H., Yadav, D. and Krishnaswamy N. (2018). Effect of different levels of n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids rich fish oil supplementation on the ovarian and endometrial functions in the goat (Capra hircus). Animal Reproduction Science. Vol. 195:153-161, ISSN:3784320, NAAS-Rating:7.66. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.anireprosci.2018.05.019.
- Dushyant Yadav, Amit Kumar Singh, Brijesh Kumar, Ajit Singh Mahla, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Manas Kumar Patra, Harendra Kumar, Sachin Kumar, Bhawna Tyagi, Med Ram Verma, Krishnaswamy Narayan. (2019). Effect of n-3 PUFA-rich fish oil supplementation during late gestation on kidding, uterine involution and resumption of follicular activity in goat. Reproduction in Domestic Animals. NAAS Rating: 7.64. DOI: 10.1111/rda.135.
- Dushyant Yadav, Amit Kumar Singh, Aamir Salam Teeli3, Puneeth Kumar4, Brijesh Kumar, Sanjay Kumar Singh, Harendra Kumar, Gyanendra Singh, Sachin Kumar, Bhawana Tyagi, Med Ram Verma and NarayananKrishnaswamy. (2019). Effect of n-3 PUFA rich fish oil supplementation on the reproductive performance of seasonally acyclic goat. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. Vol. 89(8): 33–37; 2019. ISSN: 3678318 -E3678318. NAAS Rating-6.28.
- Dushyant Yadav, Vijay kumar, A. Patel, S.S. Yadav, Anuj Kumar, B. Kumar and Atul Saxena. (2018). Per-Vaginal Delivery of Perosomus Elumbis Fetus along with Arthrogryposis in She-Buffalo. Buffalo Bulletin. Vol. 37 (3): 449-451 , ISSN:1256726, NAAS Rating: 6.11.
|Research Paper(including case study)||:||35|
Members of Professional Societies
- Veterinary Council of Uttar Pradesh(Reg. No.5502)
- Veterinary Council of India (Reg. No. 5420)
- The Indian Society for study of Animal Reproduction(LM-2379)
- The Indian Society of Animal Genetics and Breeding (ISAGB/490/464)
- Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice (D-94/2187/2016)
- Alumni of Bihar Veterinary College, BASU, Patna
Research Activities: –
M.V.Sc. Thesis Title: Studies on Effect of Glutathione and Identification of Capacitation Like Changes in Hariana Bull Spermatozoa during Cryopreservation (2014).
Ph.D Thesis Title: Effect of n-3 PUFA supplementation during non-breeding season on reproductive performance in the goat (Capra hircus) (2018).
Ongoing Research Projects:
|Title of Project||Duration||Funding Agency||PI/Co-PI|
|1.||ETT and IVF Project, BASU||03 Years||Rashtriya Gokul Mission, Govt. of India||Co-PI|
- Efficiently perform Ultrasonography for diagnosis of various normal and abnormal conditions (PhD Research Work)
- Efficiently perform Artificial Insemination and Pregnancy diagnosis in dairy and pet animals
- Efficient in managing Semen Biology Lab (From collection of semen up to cryopreservation semen) (MVsc research Work)
- Efficiently perform the work in Biotechnology lab (Supporting Subject in PhD)
- Efficiently work as an extension worker etc.
- Teaching Associate at PGIVER, JAIPUR from 13th July to 25th Oct 2019.
- Assistant Professor (Contractual) at Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Banaras Hindu University from 25th Oct 2018 to 25th Oct 2019.
- Assistant Professor cum Jr. Scientist at Bihar Animal Sciences University, Patna; Since 25th Oct 2019-Till Date
Trainings/workshop/Conferences/ Symposium attained
- National Trainings-07
- Conferences/Seminar/Symposium/Workshop etc. (offline/ online): about >100
Committee member/co-ordinator/convenor etc.
- Committee member/Coordinator/convener etc of different committee, Hands-on-Training,
- workshop/seminar/webinar/conference/symposia, cultural and literary activities etc: more than 20.
- Appreciation award by Hon’ble Vice chancellor, BASU, Patna for outstanding work at Livestock Farm Complex, BVC, BASU, Patna in the Year 2020,
- President Students’ Council-IVRI, Izatnagar, Bareilly during the 2016-2018.
- Young Scientist Award in the year 2017.
- JRF & SRF- UGC- for Ph. D programme in the Year 2014-2018.
- First Prize, All India Inter University Youth Festival-2016 and 2018
- First Prize in(Shipwreck-Litrary Event) Reverie All India Youth Festival-2018 NDRI, Karnal
- First Prize in(Hotch Potch- Theater Event) Reverie All India Youth Festival-2018 NDRI, Karnal
- Best Rebuttal Award, Inter university National Debate Competition-2018
- First Prize (Story Writing) in REVERIE-All India Inter University Youth Festival NDRI, Karnal 2016
- First Prize in Extempore Competition- On National Unity Day IVRI, Bareilly U.P. 2017
- First Prize (Suddh Hindi Bhasan)-during Hindi Pakhwara IVRI, Bareilly U.P.
- Appreciation letter by Director Clinics IVRI, Bareilly U.P. in the year 2017 for the sincere work on the Referral Veterinary Polyclinics, IVRI, Bareilly.
- More than 20 award/ prizes for Hindi Debate/ Bhasan/ Elocution etc during 2014-2018