|Name||:||Dr. Vivek Kumar Singh|
Department of Veterinary Clinical Complex
Bihar Veterinary College,
Patna – 800014 (India)
Area of specialization:
- Immunodynamics and Metabolomics
- Haemoprotozoan diseases of livestock and pets
- Yadav, B. K., Singh, S. K., Nakade, U. P., Singh, V. K., Sharma, A., Srivastava, M., and Garg, S. K. (2017). Ameliorative potential of prepartal trace mineral and vitamin supplementation on parturition-induced redox balance and myeloperoxidase activity of periparturient Sahiwal Cows. Biological trace element research, 177(1): 72-79.
- Singh, S. K., Singh, V. K., Yadav, B. K., Nakade, U. P., Kumari, P., Srivastava, M. K., and Garg, S. K. (2016). Potential association of reduced cholinesterase activity with Trypanosoma evansi pathogenesis in buffaloes. Veterinary parasitology, 225:29-32.
- Singh, S. K., Singh, V. K., Kumari, P., Nakade, U. P., and Garg, S. K. (2018). Trypanosoma evansi induces detrimental immuno-catabolic alterations and condition like type-2 diabetes in buffaloes. Parasitology international, 67(2):140-143.
- Yadav, B. K., Singh, V. K., & Singh, S. K. (2019). Lipid mobilization and serum metabolites dynamics of Sahiwal cows during the transition period. Biological Rhythm Research, 1-8.
- Singh, V. K., Singh, S. K., Tripathi, A. K., Nakade, U. P., Choudhury, S., Yadav, B., and Garg, S. K. (2019). Evaluation of immuno-regulatory cytokines and negative energy balance markers drift of zebu cows during the transition period. Biological Rhythm Research, 1-7.
- Popular article : 3
- TV/Radio talks: : 1
Members of Professional Societies:
- Membership of Indian Society for Veterinary Medicine
- Membership of Indian Society for Advancement of Canine Practice
Honours and Awards:
- Certificate of Honour for being Co-Chairman in a technical session in 38th annual convention of ISVM, Veterinary College Hebbal, KVASFU, Bengaluru, 2020
- Second best oral Presentation Award, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli, 2017
- Third best oral Presentation Award, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli, 2017
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate, 47 Assam R&V SQN NCC, 2009
- National Talent Scholarship, ICAR, Delhi, 2008-2013